loveLife exists to ensure that South Africa’s youth is provided with safety, good health and opportunity using our peer-led education model to address challenges that they face.
Should you wish to send us your CV – email us at email@example.com
EVP is a set of values, conditions of employment and benefits that loveLife offers to its employees and uses as a magnet for attracting new employees. Besides attracting candidates, the EVP will help motivate, engage and retain employees.
The loveLife EVP statement is Building a high performance caring organization – the “loveLife way”. The EVP will be implemented as part of the induction or on-boarding process. There will also be continuous reminder follow-ups outlining the EVP and any changes thereto.
- Job Evaluation system
- Time Off;
- Holidays and annual leave etc;
- Provident fund;
- Family Responsibility;
- Medical Aid;
- Cell phone and car allowance;
- Performance based bonus.
- Ability to progress and develop;
- Internal training and education;
- Career development;
- External Education;
- Evaluation and feedback of performance.
- Recognition and Rewards;
- Personal Achievements;
- Work- Life Balance;
- Understanding of one’s role and responsibility;
- Health and Wellness Programme.
- Understanding of organizations’ strategy;
- Leaders and Managers Support (Management Style);
- Collaboration and team spirit;
- Organisation values;
- Trust and Open Communication.